Friday, October 12, 2007

Why It's Been So Long Since I've Posted Anything

Okay, Lynz! I have to defend myself for the looooonnnng space between postings! :) Actually, I'm typing this from Mesa, AZ, but that's another story. Anyway, we've had a fun-filled last three weeks--I've been trying to get everybody used to our new routine with all the activities, etc. Here's how it goes:
Monday: I teach a 1 hour After-School Spanish Class that my kids attend as well, FHE in the p.m.
Tuesday: I go to yoga, I teach 1 voice lesson, Will & Blake have basketball & soccer practice, I go to my Mary Kay meeting at night
Wednesday: I teach After-School Spanish again, Will has scouts, I go to the mutual activity
Thursday: I go to yoga, Will has gymnastics, Auri has dance, Will & Blake have basketball & soccer practice (respectively), possible soccer game for Blake instead of practice
Friday: I teach a 1 1/2 hr. Parent/Tot Spanish class in the a.m.

Doesn't seem like a lot, but with class prep. time, cleaning house time, cooking time & general running errands time, it adds up. The yoga keeps me calm--I'm serious--it really does!!! :-) Shawn even notices. I try to exercise at least 4 times a week (I gave up on giving myself a guilt trip for not doing it 5 x) and it really helps me to feel better.

As I said, we're on vacation and I have lots of great pics to post as soon as we get home on Sunday...so be ready for a really great post!

1 comment:

Brian said...

What do you mean it doesn't sound busy!!! ARE you crazy!! that is a very busy schedule and I will lay off you for not blogging for so long!!! Life isn't very crazy with one child, who goes to bed at 7:30....so I apologize but I can't wait for your pictures!!! I miss you and I love seeing what you do! PS I forgot to sign in as me.... sorry for the confusion!