Friday, September 14, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten

Yippee! School started! The kids were getting so bored! I ended up forgetting the camera when Auri & Will went on their first day so I just used my cell phone and haven't sent the pics to my computer yet. But I do have a picture of Blake on his first day of kindergarten! I can't believe he's in school! (Sniff) I honestly never shed a tear when Will & Auri went to Kindergarten, but I did with Blake. Nothing to do with loving them less, it's just that Blake was my "baby" for almost 5 years until Payton came along. We had a lot of fun times just the two of us... now he's in school in the afternoons. He loves it--especially music class--is he a singer! He even got the "Musician of the Day" award on the first day they went to music. Funny!

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

how crazy that your babies are that old!! where does time go??

Rebecca Pierce said...

JASMINE! It's Rebecca Hamm (Pierce). How are you? I'll enjoy peeking on your blog to see you!

Lyndsey said...

Okay Jaz...it is time for more posts!! :)

Rebecca Pierce said...

Do you really have FOUR kids? That is amazing!