Thursday, July 3, 2008

House Painting

I like to do a lot of posts at once, it seems. When I find a few free minutes I have to take advantage...Here are some pics of the color we chose for our downstairs. It's cheery and I balanced it out with a lot of dark brown furniture. I would give more pics of the final project, but everything is kind of on hold because we decided to go on a trip to Great Britain this month rather than finish decorating. I think it's worth it!! (Details to follow about our trip)
Before Picture
After Picture

In Between Picture--Vaulted ceilings are a pain to paint! We still haven't finished the very top edge between wall and ceiling.


5 comments:

steve and lisa said...

Jasmine
Painting, painting, painting!! We have all the paint ready to go in the garage & I cannot get started on it! Our walls need new paint also - but are just going with white.
Love your color & your cute furniture. I am still way tired from camp. That last night was FREEZING! I will send those pictures to you. Love your cute blog. Oh - the background website is http:\\thecutestblogontheblock.com If you have any questions just e-mail me. Lisa

Kao said...

Hey! We just came across your blog. Your kids are darling and have gotten so big! We are planning on heading back to ML for Christmas so hope to see you then! Ian says hi.

Kao said...

Sorry, one more comment. Ian wants Shawn to check out his rope swing video on our blog. You'll have to click on "older post" once.

Lyndsey said...

hi! it has been a while, i hope to see you down here. i am adjusting to the heat and life is good. I am due in a few weeks, crazy life!!

Rebecca Pierce said...

love the color!