Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Recent Pictures

Well, I guess somebody really does read my blog! Thanks for caring! :-) Anyhow, I have a few more recent pictures to post. As you noticed, most of my blog posts end up being pictures--don't have time to write a lot. Although I do admire those entertaining posts that people like Jeremy Cooper and Jayne Crook have--they could easily be professional freelance writers!!
Ashlyn (cousin), Blake, Grandpa Don holding Emry
Goofing around at Grandpa's! (Shawn covets their hot tub)

Payton (14 months)--Who in the heck does he look like? What do you think?


Payton was left with Shawn for the morning and they planted the garden at Grandma & Grandpa Turners. Here he's analyzing a little ball that fell from the tree.



8 comments:

jayne said...

Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy the pictures you post. Awesome garden Shawn!

Rischel said...

aren't you grateful for a sister in law that takes pictures of your children???hahaha

Kennedy said...

Wow Payton is getting so big. He looks so cute. We miss you all so much and cant wait to see you this fall. I think he looks like Shawn but he is realy changed a lot!!

Brooke said...

We bought tickets and are coming back in August. Coleman is looking forward to hanging out with his cousins.

The Reynolds said...

Jazzie...great to see new pictures. Payton is getting so big. I miss you & hope all is well.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Girl, we do read your blog, but we can't really check in every day when you don't post for nearly 5 months! :) Love the update, your family is darling.

Brooke said...

you dont need to write anything; just the captions under the pictures. everyone that writes about how they feel are stupid. who cares how they feel; just let me look at the pictures. the people that write about themselves are selfish and waste time and i hate them.

Rebecca Pierce said...

I was just with Lynz, and I found out you live in ML! I didn't know that. For some reason, I thought you were in Texas or something. Anyway, if you ever want to visit the west side, you have a home away from home at my house!