Sunday, May 18, 2008

It Has Been a Very Looonnnng Time!

Okay--so I got off the blogging bandwagon when my time was spent with work-related duties. I also didn't think very many people were looking at my blog, but I'll try it again and see how it goes! I usually work on the computer at night doing things to get ready for class, but I'll see if I can sneak in some blog time. I've also been horrible about getting the camera out and taking pictures of the kids. I'll see if I can scrounge up some new pictures--I know we've got some of Payton's First Birthday, of course! I'm not that horrible of a parent! :-)
Will & Payton's awesome army/giant bug birthday cake that dad made.
Payton loved his birthday cake! March 2008

Auri getting ready to dance at a high school basketball game. February 2008


5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I am glad you are back to blogging! we have missed you! ;)

Brooke said...

Welcome back! We've missed seeing and reading what you've been up to.

Amber said...

Good to see you back out here again! Cute pics.

Korbi said...

It's about time!!! :) Glad to see ya back!

jayne said...

The Santa picture was getting old.......it's good to have you back!