Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Four Generations



I am so blessed to live in the same town, and even ward, as my mom and grandma! Last week we had a ward mother daughter picnic and wore "look a like" outfits. It was a lot of fun!

Another funny thing about living in the same town as family members--I was at the bank drive thru today and who pulls up next to me? My grandparents! I know most of my friends don't live in the same town as their parents think it's weird for something like that to happen. I love it, though! We see each other just often enough, but not overkill--don't ask Shawn about that! Here's another picture I took of Auri and I right before the picnic--we even did our hair the same. Hey--I only have one daughter--I have a right to be cheesy!




1 comment:

Brian said...

I agree living in the same town as family is soo fun! My parents are 15 minutes away but I still run into them all the time. Brians family is here, only a 5 minute bike ride away! the pictures are darling!! Oh this is LYndsey, I know i just need my own account...